Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some Products I just bought


These are some products that I have recently just purchased, I will be writing reviews as soon as I have tried them out !! I have tried a few so far..Here are my reviews.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer : Grade : A

I really liked this primer, It was smooth and non greasy feeling, It helped my make up stay on longer. I have recommended this my hair stylist,And now she uses this and loves it!! The price is wonderful,With tax it comes to be $10, You can't beat that!!

Revlon Eyelashes: Grade: C

I was super excited to try these eyelashes, I wanted to wear these to a friend's birthday party. They were so hard to put on and keep on.. One side always popped right back up. They needed glue to help keep them on in my opinion.. So I never got to wear these lashes out yet..

Neutrogena Oil-Free eye make up remover: Grade: No grade yet!!


Loreal Studio Secret No. 1 : Grade : A

I just bought this last night, I read reviews on it before I purchased this, All were good!! So I said.. What the heck..I will try for myself and If I do not like it.. My Favorite drug store "Walgreens" has a policy.. If you are not satisfied with a make up product or skin care, You can return it for a full refund. I used this product this morning, WOW!! So far I LOVE it. While I was putting it on, I felt as thought it was an instant eraser.. Everyone gets tiny forhead lines or redness by the nose, It made them go away!! The product was $12. Yay for Loreal!!

Hard Candy Lip Plumper : Grade: B+

I liked the lip plumper, it is not sticky. Plumps up your kisser =) I didn't really feel any tinglys like with some lip Plumpers,So it made me wonder if it was really working lol. $6 at Wal-Mart.

Hard Candy Eye Quad: Grade:A

I am in LOVE with the eye quad in Color: High Maintance. You can use it wet or dry. If you want a softer color go with the dry, For added intensity try it wet, The colors are amazing and pop!! I have gotten so many compliments on my eye make up lately and all in thanks too Hard Candy=) $8 At Wal-Mart.

Mirra Body Wash: Grade: N/A

Mirra Hair luster w/ Morraccan Oil: Grade: A

I used this the other day, I really like it. My hair feels silky and looks shiny. The smell is clean and fresh. $5 At the Grocery Store, Krogers.

If anyone has a request for a product review please post it in the comment section =)

Have a great night Dolls =)

No comments:

Post a Comment